Excellent text quality for comprehensible products
In order to achieve good text quality, a solid foundation for all subsequent processes should be laid already during the early phase of text creation. After all, if the quality of content in the source language is already good, your translation results will be even better.
However, quality should be monitored, measured and improved not only in the source but also in all target languages.
Especially in highly automated translation processes, proofreading is an absolute necessity in order to avoid mistakes that could damage the corporate image or even hurt users of the products.
We make sure that your text processes run smoothly and with the desired quality!
Best content for your products – worldwide
The quality of translation is usually as good as the underlying source text. This makes the creation of high-quality content all the more important. To support you with this, you can apply automatic writing rules and authoring tools, that indicate errors and simplify the consistent use of company-wide terminology.
Open Use Cases
And this is how we help you achieve excellent text quality
- Process definition for quality assurance in source and target languages
- Definition of KPIs and quality goals for monitoring quality development
Using checking tools
- Evaluation and implementation of quality checking tools
- Creation of guidelines and style guides for consistent text
- Text proofing with the help of tools like Congree or Acrolinx
- Creation of checking rules and data base adaptation
+49 (0)211 / 220677-14