In an increasingly globalized market, flawless translations have become vital- but how can you choose the right service and/or system?
Numerous providers of machine translation (MT) release daily reports on new methods and successes. Whether it be cloud-based or on-premises; rule-based; statistical or neuronal: the growing variety of different systems makes it difficult for customers to choose the right MT system. We won’t leave you scrambling to make this decision alone!
Have a look at the services we offer to support you with integration of machine translation. Wondering how you can profit from MT? We’ll explain the benefits. Do read our article: “Machine Translation in corporate environments – is it worth it?”, in which we evaluate its applicability and answer initial questions.
„Machine translation will displace only those humans who translate like machines.” (Arle Richard Lommel)
We can support you with the following consulting services!
Determining requirements and collecting data
- We will find the ideal machine translation scenario for your company.
- We determine your quality and security requirements.
- We analyze and clean up your texts for the engine training.
Selecting a system and training engines
- We extract texts and terminology for engine training.
- We train engines of different providers with your data.
- We evaluate the results and select the best system for your application.
Integrating machine translation
- We optimize your MT engines.
- We integrate machine translations into your systems in a future-proof way.
- We train your employees and create MT guidelines.
You are intrigued, but unable to spot a suitable service for you? Contact us! We will be happy to put together an individual offer tailored to your situation.
Your benefit? Start using machine translation effectively!
Fast and efficient: The future belongs to machine translation (MT) of texts. Technological advances in the field of artificial intelligence are driving development extremely forward. But it is not always the (only) means of choice. We help you choose the right systems and use them effectively in your processes.
0211 / 220677-15