TAUS 25th Asia event in Singapore
In cooperation with Singapore’s Ministry of Communications and Information
Since 2005 TAUS has organized 25 events in Asia, but this is the first time that TAUS organizes a conference and exhibits in Singapore. Today, the global language and translation industry are undergoing fundamental changes as a result of breakthroughs in artificial intelligence, digital transformation of business and ongoing globalization. The TAUS Asia Conference is the single most important event in 2019 to attend for anyone, who wants to:
- Be educated in new technologies and best practices for translation and localization;
- Learn how to redesign translation processes;
- Benchmark strategies for global intelligent content delivery with the CEOs and decision makers in other companies;
- Meet new customers and new vendors for advanced language and localization technologies and services;
- Meet the global talents and future workforce;
- Be inspired by amazing breakthrough technologies and innovations.
On October 17-18, 2019, Singapore will be the hub and knowledge center for anyone who is interested in the business of language and content delivery in and out of Asia.
Contributing picture by Mike Enerio on Unsplash.
16. Oct 2019 - 18. Oct 2019