Use terminology for clear communication
Terminology management increases the quality of your content in all languages.
The consistent use of terminology is essential for the homogeneous text creation. By doing this you ensure homogeneous as well as clear content that is properly understood by your clients.
Checking the consistent and correct use of terminology in one source language prior to translation is worth its weight in gold. Why? Because considerably less terminology errors will occur during translation in all target languages. This way the comprehensibility of the text is enhanced significantly and the translation is a lot faster.
Moreover, if terminology is incorporated into ontologies and knowledge graphs, it can be used efficiently in marketing, sales and documentation.
Optimized terminology processes not only help you to save time during translation but also to save money for the whole company!
Your company speaks as one
Terminology is extremely important for the entire text creation process. Not to mention, that the use of consistent corporate language significantly improves your brand image.
On top of this you achieve company-wide synergy effects if you utilize terminology for knowledge management, semantic search algorithms or machine translation.
Open Use Cases
With our expert knowledge we support you in the field of terminology
Defining a terminology workflow
- Defining processes for defining, managing and using terminology
- Integrating terminology processes in larger system and process landscapes
- Developing guidelines for terminology management
- Structuring terminology in ontologies
Building up a terminology-base
- Building up terminology via term extraction from various data sets
- Grooming terminology according to customer specifications
- Coordinating term proposals in terminology circles
- Standardizing terminology cross-functionally for the whole company
Terminology management systems
- Defining requirements for terminology systems
- Evaluating and selecting the right terminology management system
- Connecting the terminology management system with other applications
- Carrying out system pilots and proof-of-concepts
+49 (0)211 / 220677-13