Our Terminologie³ Conference – designed by power-users for power-users – goes into the next round.
Regardless of whether terminology is a topic you would like to tackle “sometime” or if you are already a terminology professional: When three partner companies, such as berns language consulting, Congree, and Kaleidoscope, join forces to examine terminology from all perspectives in a conference, practical terminology input is guaranteed!
The good news is that last year’s successful concept will be repeated due to the overwhelmingly positive feedback! Terminologie³ will again take place in Karlsruhe, where from March 14-15, 2024, everything will revolve around terminology! Please note, that the conference language is German!
We have taken the feedback from our 2023 participants to heart and are offering our popular expert workshops several times this year so that all participants will have the opportunity to attend two workshops. We also have included even more networking opportunities in the evening as well as on both days of the event.
Don’t miss out on this very hands-on event on terminology with an exchange at eye level and in a friendly atmosphere.
Our ‘hands-on’ extra: expert workshops!
On March 14, 2024, the workshop day, terminology experts from each of the partner companies will offer workshops designed exclusively for Terminologie³ participants. This year, the focus will be on AI:
- In the berns language consulting workshop Cleaning up your Termbase – With and without AI, Rebecca Gasper and Christian Eisold will show you what can already be achieved with AI and whether AI is more of a curse or a blessing for your terminology.
- The Congree workshop The Terminology Challenge: from 0 to terminology in 2 hours will help you to master terminology development with artificial and human intelligence.
- The Kaleidoscope workshop From the termbase to AI: How do I make my data available, will shed light on how to offer valuable terminology to the systems that process it.
Your extra on the conference day: hands-on presentations by well-known companies
On 15.3.2024, the conference day, the focus of the event will be on company presentations in addition to networking slots and panels. We are looking forward to a fantastic line-up:
- Terminology at Porsche: Turning a lot into one
I.R., Porsche AG
- Terminology development with linguistic and artificial intelligence
Ute Recklies, Heike Müller, Siemens AG, Digital Industries, Factory Automation / HMI & Operation
- The automation specialist is also driving automation in terminology
Daniela Barsch-Harjau, Festo SE & Co. KG, Product Owner Translation Suite
- Terminology at KNAPP AG: Insights into 20 years of strategies, processes and implementation
Christa Knapp, KNAPP AG, Senior Engineer Terminology
The complete event program as well as registration information and links can be found on the jointly maintained Terminologie³ website of berns language consulting, Congree, and Kaleidoscope.
You will also find exciting further reading material on the subject of terminology on our website.
We look forward to welcoming you to Karlsruhe on March 14-15!