International organizations are measured by the efficiency of their operations. In the age of digitization, they need to continually optimize their processes to meet current requirements of a broad audience:
- automation of text creation and translation
- ongoing implementation of innovations in translation processes
- using and optimizing machine translation engines
- establishing terminology management processes
- creating ontologies and knowledge graphs
Our solution: We successfully supported various international organizations in putting the processes to the test and taking new paths toward digitization, such as introducing machine translation or establishing end-2-end terminology management processes.
“Thank you so much! Your expertise and market know-how brought the outside language technology world to us and helped greatly with our continuous process optimization.”